Social Media Intern
We Like Oliver is a Bromley based ‘all things digital marketing company’ for musicians, artists, visual artists and creative types.
We are looking for an artistically driven and self-motivated social media intern with a passion for music and the arts to join our growing team.
Bromley – South East London / North West Kent
Travel cost covered with opportunity for commission
Our Ideal Candidate Would Have:
- A hunger for discovering new music
- Interest in attending gigs and art events
- Excellent skills with Adobe Photoshop (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Final Cut Pro or an alternative video editing software
- Understanding of all social media platforms including; Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Creating and scheduling content across our clients’ social media
- Reviewing songs and creating blog posts
- Facebook/Instagram advertising
- Creating Mailchimp newsletters
- Designing posters and artworks including sleeves
What You Will Learn:
- Gain insight into taking an artist to market
- How to create and implement release strategies
- Enhance digital/graphic design skills
- Create connections within the music and arts industry
- Scouting talent
Apply with CV and cover letter highlighting suitability for the role.
We also want to know the answer to the following question – if you were stranded on a desert island and had only a CD player with you for entertainment and ONE CD of your choice, what would it be and why?